[erlang-questions] Thank you for 17 years of Erlang/OTP

Valentin Micic valentin@REDACTED
Tue Dec 8 12:17:36 CET 2015

Hear, hear!

Erlang changed the way I think about programming, and indeed, transformed my career by leading me out of C/C++ caves.
Thank you Ericsson for having a courage to release it to a general public, whilst still maintaining a meaningful level of control.
Not everyone may agree with this, but, for what is worth, I think this has to be a sign of an exceptional company.

V/