[erlang-questions] Explain please easter egg in lager: boston_lager

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Thu Dec 3 15:54:44 CET 2015

I park my car nearby so I don't have to walk too far.

I paahk mah caah neahbai sow I don't have tuh waahk too faah.

If you go to Boston the effects sort of pile up (the accent, food, things people talk about, typical Boston casual full-of-hate-but-not-really speaking style, etc.). When you're there you feel its a pretty heavy cultural difference. Sometimes crossing state lines in the US (or even city limits) can feel like more of a culture shock than crossing some national boundaries.