[erlang-questions] exec-port crashing

Alberto Rosso flagg.abe@REDACTED
Thu Dec 3 09:42:24 CET 2015

In our current architecture the use of standard IO is limited and the heavy
traffic goes through c-node sockets. I'm going to investigate in detail the
memory corruption.
Having a comparison between TCP and stdin/err pipes would be interesting
indeed.

I'm also interested in finding a more fault tolerant way to manage external
processes: Michael the solution you implemented is interesting although
difficult to integrate within our system which is not intended to supply
services.

Thank you all

--
Alberto Rosso
save a tree: please don't print this email unless strictly necessary

L'esperienza e la filosofia che non generano l'indulgenza e la carità sono
due acquisti che non valgono quello che costano. (Alexandre Dumas figlio)