[erlang-questions] Testing api with jsongen and quickcheck

Mark Bruch mark.h.bruch@REDACTED
Fri Aug 21 19:12:50 CEST 2015

Yes it's an unfortunate name conflict.

I'm want to write Erlang tests against my json api that I also have
written in Erlang. Of course I could skip testing the json parsing and
just shoot Erlang messages at it, but it feels like that should be
plan B.