[erlang-questions] Disabling a parse transform on a per-file basis?

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Mon Aug 3 14:58:00 CEST 2015

It turns out that you can deadlock lager (2.0.3) if you attempt to use
lager:log (or lager:debug, etc.) from inside a lager backend.

I have the lager parse transform enabled in rebar.config for every
module in the application.

Is there a way to *remove* it for specific modules? Then, if anyone
attempts to use it in one of our lager backends, they'll get a compile
error, rather than a deadlock in production.