[erlang-questions] exometer core only

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Wed Apr 8 01:41:07 CEST 2015

Thank you Tino and Ulf.
What I'm seeing is that exometer_core still includes folsom, which I'm not
using but I guess it's ok.

Only one question: reading the docs it's not clear to me how I can add the
hostedgraphite reporter to exometer_core.
Can you please point me in the right direction? FYI I'm using rebar (if
that does even matter).

Thank you,
r.