[erlang-questions] exometer core only

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Tue Apr 7 18:45:21 CEST 2015

> On 07 Apr 2015, at 07:40, Tino Breddin <tino.breddin@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> As for using the split, it is stable so far and all tests are green, however not all reporters are tested. So feel free to take it for a test.

Put slightly differently, exometer_core is as well tested as ever exometer was. :)

Several projects already use exometer_core, and I’ve seen nothing to indicate that it would be worse than exometer 1.1. On the contrary, several fixes and improvements have been made in exometer_core, and more is coming, as it’s actively maintained.

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com