[erlang-questions] Binary prettyprinting

Rad Gruchalski radek@REDACTED
Tue Apr 7 13:43:23 CEST 2015

And what do you use to print them at the moment?

Kind regards,

Radek Gruchalski

radek@REDACTED (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
 (mailto:radek@REDACTED)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.