[erlang-questions] Does anyone have experience with LETS?

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Nov 15 09:46:57 CET 2014

Scott,

I can testify that it doesn't take that many instances for leveldb till cause problems. Before upgrading to eleveldb 2.0, we experienced some lethal blocking* conditions using only one instance via kvdb. With 2.0, we've seen none of that.

BR,
Ulf W

* Mainly when running on EC2, where disk access is decidedly slower than with the SSD in your average laptop.

---- Scott Lystig Fritchie skrev ----