[erlang-questions] ct_netconfc.erl: is this the expected behavior or is it a bug?

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Wed Mar 12 12:03:11 CET 2014

You can not do that with ct_netconfc:edit_config/3. If you want to alter
the 'config' element you must use ct_netconfc:send_rpc (and specify the
edit-config element with all it's contents) or ct_netconfc:send (if you
want to specify the complete rpc message).

/siri