[erlang-questions] otp / behavior / cowboy_websocket_handler

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Mon Mar 10 23:37:56 CET 2014

The -callback is a dialyzer (testing tool) type spec.  It's just an
annotation so that some behaviour metadata gets added for the analysis.
 The code would run exactly the same if you took out the -callback from
each line (though Dialyzer might then complain!)

http://learnyousomeerlang.com/dialyzer and search for "-callback"