[erlang-questions] Possibly looking for an Open Source Erlang developer . . or at least useful feedback . .

Philip Rhoades phil@REDACTED
Sun Mar 2 17:49:19 CET 2014

People,

I have been paying people for the last year or so to get my "Neural
Archive Me!" project started:

   https://narch.me

Now that the site is basically going and there is something for people
to look at - and be able to get an idea of what it is that I am actually
on about - I think that it is time to accelerate the development by Open
Sourcing the proposed new parts of the project - see here for a
summarised view of what I am thinking:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yf6W-7EnUy3Zgduc_A119lru7RRz-nVtqiCNaQn3vX0/pub

My feeling at the moment is that Erlang would be good for the "Executive
Function Supervisor" (a human brain function analogy) because we
ultimately want to make this project _very_ big and to be able to deal
with lots of concurrency and to be able scale quickly and safely.

Even if there isn't anyone here who is in a position to get involved in
the project in the traditional Open Source manner (ie no cash
remuneration to begin with) I thought maybe the local gurus could offer
some useful advice about the appropriateness or not of Erlang for what I
had in mind . .

Regards,

Phil.
--