[erlang-questions] Beginners tutorials

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Fri Jun 13 17:58:02 CEST 2014

I have taken a bit more radical approach.

People traditionally comparing Erlang to other languages - and Erlang
loses because of its weak spot - it has a prolog syntax in a world
dominated by c-like syntaxes.

I decided to compare Erlang/OTP with other ways of building
multi-machine clusters.

Here's my hell world attempt:
http://erlangotp.com

Thoughts comments, welcome