[erlang-questions] Call for bugs

Shayan Pooya shayan@REDACTED
Fri Jun 13 16:02:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

I occasionally see some errors that I am a little surprised that dialyzer
did not catch. For example these commits are fixing some issues that could
have been caught by type analysis but dialyzer did not catch them:

1. https://github.com/discoproject/disco/commit/78e388020
2. https://github.com/discoproject/disco/commit/57953a9d29420
3. https://github.com/discoproject/disco/commit/8550179b5efb44
4. https://github.com/discoproject/disco/commit/1b7bfc4161f37