[erlang-questions] Call for bugs

Salvador Tamarit stamarit@REDACTED
Fri Jun 13 13:57:14 CEST 2014

Hi all,

we are working in an alternative debugger for Erlang based on the concept
of declarative debugging. We have found some difficulties finding
interesting buggy programs to test our tool, so we think that maybe you all
can help us in this. We will need examples of buggy functions or modules
or, if it exits, a place where there is a collection of them. Also any bug
that you remember that was difficult to solve in order to try to reproduce
it again in a new program. We are more interested in bugs that Dialyzer
can't find, because the intention of the tool is to help to find bugs after
running Dialyzer.

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.
Salvador Tamarit