[erlang-questions] Is lhttpc project alive?

Danil Zagoskin z@REDACTED
Wed Jun 11 13:23:55 CEST 2014

Hi Fred!

Thank you for dlhttpc and dispcount!
Unfortunately, table-per-endpoint does not fit our needs, but the code
seems to run well with small number of endpoints, as you said.

Danil Zagoskin | z@REDACTED