[erlang-questions] A website to show popular erlang modules

Fredrik Andersson sedrik@REDACTED
Thu Jul 17 15:32:54 CEST 2014

Really cool stuff.

How did you find the projects that you analyze? Seems to me that there
should be bigger numbers all around.

Also I would recommend that you change the wordings to Erlang Applications
instead of modules as modules is something else in the Erlang lingo.

Great effort!