[erlang-questions] A website to show popular erlang modules

Sina Samavati sina.samv@REDACTED
Thu Jul 17 15:28:44 CEST 2014

That's cool, nice job!

I was thinking of something similar, but with the consideration of the
possibility to write reviews, search, and rank. Because, sometimes there
are still questions like "which one to use between this and that?" and/or
"which one you prefer and why?"
I suppose such features will probably make the community happier.

Thanks,
Sina

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:57 AM, Bin Wang <wbin00@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've wrote this website some months ago. I will be happy if you find it
> helpful.
>
> http://erlang-modules.binwang.me/
>
> It will fetch popular Erlang projects on Github and see how many other
> Erlang projects are depended on it. Details could be found here:
>
> http://www.binwang.me/2013-11-16-Fetch-Popular-Erlang-Modules-by-Coffee-Script.html
>
> ---
>
> Bin Wang

Sina Samavati