[erlang-questions] Projects for a Hackathon

Zachary Kessin zkessin@REDACTED
Sun Jul 13 10:37:09 CEST 2014

It appears that Erlang Factory light Beer Sheva is going to be pretty
small, so we are going to turn it into a hackathon. I am hoping that we
can get some Erlang (and other FP) pros and some students together and
have a good day making new contacts and such.

In light of Garretts talk at EUC and much of the conversation about how
we could make the erlang onramp a bit easier I thought it might be a
good idea to come up with some project ideas to offer at the hackathon.

Please note these should be something that 3-4 students should be able
to get a good start on in 1 day.

--
Zachary Kessin
Mostly Erlang Podcast <http://mostlyerlang.com>