[erlang-questions] ANN: Designing for Scalability with Erlang/OTP by O'Reilly

Zachary Kessin zkessin@REDACTED
Fri Jul 11 12:32:37 CEST 2014

It generally a percentage of the sale price (more for the ebook
actually). That being said no one gets rich writing books on Erlang. I
just got my most recent royalty check for my book and well, I could buy
a car with it (and by that I mean a toy car for my kids!)

That being said if you buy the early release you will also get the
updates and the final book

--Zach

Zachary Kessin
Mostly Erlang Podcast <http://mostlyerlang.com>