[erlang-questions] Halp! We're getting this SSL / ASN1 error

atul atri atulatri2004@REDACTED
Thu Jan 30 13:38:19 CET 2014

Hi,

I am getting this issue with version R14B04. With R15B it works fine.

We are getting this issue in production and upgrading erlang is not a
solution as it will cause downtime. It would be great if someone could
provide some patch or workaround.

Thanks & Regards,
Atul Atri.