[erlang-questions] What problem are we trying to solve here? [was Erland users group [was re: languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]]]

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Tue Feb 18 10:49:34 CET 2014

I stopped reading at « GitHub ».

Do people realize it is a closed proprietary platform?

What if I force push a new tag on my repos, btw? Automation, robust packaging and Git do not play together.

Note that I have nothing against using Git to *host* things (but I do think tarballs are better and simpler to manage), I specifically said « GitHub », your mail suggests using its proprietary API to do fancy stuff.

--
Anthony Ramine