[erlang-questions] Fwd: Re: Generic server and selective receives

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Mon Feb 17 13:58:34 CET 2014

This section in the erlang documentation gives some explanation and
examples:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/design_principles/spec_proc.html

You do have to careful and follow the rules, but it is surprisingly simple.
Note that this does not give you a behaviour "just" a process which fits
into the OTP environment, for example it will work as it should in
supervision trees.

Robert