[erlang-questions] httpc considered harmful

rytong-caoxu cao.xu@REDACTED
Mon Feb 17 05:49:27 CET 2014

I’ve reported the bug a few years ago:

http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-bugs/2011-November/002647.html

And the reason was explained in

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14473416/persistent-keepalive-http-client-implementation-of-erlang

With pipeline(or earlier keepalive with problem), httpc client selects the response according to the requests’  sending order, which may cause MIXED UP responses if the server fails to response some requests in the sending order.

It seems that the bug has already been fixed, but not confirmed by myself. You can use HTTP/0.9 instead, or set the max keepalive queue length to be 1 to work around.

在 2014年2月14日,上午3:39,Felix Gallo <felixgallo@REDACTED> 写道: