[erlang-questions] What problem are we trying to solve here? [was Erland users group [was re: languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]]] fix typo

PAILLEAU Eric eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sun Feb 16 21:51:02 CET 2014

Le 16/02/2014 20:01, Robert Virding a écrit :
> Also having the same group making the decisions and building the standard releases means that there can actually be order in the world.

I globally agree,
but however, an annoying detail ,
the "What you could do" in development page
remains desperately empty since beginning.

Not really an emulation to create groups in the community and solve the
"6+ different Erlang stacks for ZeroMQ, all one-man projects" problems.

Either a lack of confidence in the community, or a deliberate will to
only wait patches and bug detections on OTP team needs.

may be this page could be simply removed...

regards