[erlang-questions] What problem are we trying to solve here? [was Erland users group [was re: languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]]]

Anthony Ramine <>
Sun Feb 16 16:16:56 CET 2014

When 17.0 is out and things have calmed down, people who want to increase adoption of Erlang among developers can very well help me finish my Clang-like diagnostics project. It might not be that important, but Clang-level error messages can’t hurt.

Feel free to ping me on IRC if you want more details about it.

Anthony Ramine