[erlang-questions] Time for OTP to be Renamed?

Joacim Grebenö jocke@REDACTED
Sun Feb 16 12:28:43 CET 2014

I have read http://www.erlang.org/doc/design_principles/spec_proc.html over the years and only opted to implement parts of all the overhead, i.e. to get the part of OTP functionality I really need and no more.

The gen_server is is top heavy and boring and remindes me of Java Enterprise Beans.

Agile and fun is better than top heavy and boring. In the short run, and in the long run.

But this is all me.