[erlang-questions] languages in use? [was: Time for OTP to be Renamed?]

Ali Sabil ali.sabil@REDACTED
Sat Feb 15 21:46:13 CET 2014

Not a lot of money necessarily, what you want is to create awareness around
Erlang first, you want the people who hear about it or see it to remember
it. This effectively builds up familiarity.

When you are past that point you can start thinking about explaining the
benefits and advantages. Unfortunately I think that we don't focus enough
in this community on the 1st step and jump directly to the 2nd.