[erlang-questions] OTP-compliant patches

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 08:42:25 CET 2014

Hi,

Just so that I make sure I understand correctly, in the light of the
flame war that I recently started :-\

The documentation says

> Make sure your changes follow the coding and indentation style of the code surrounding your
> changes. (At some point in the future, there will be a style guide, either included in the
> documentation or on some web site, but it is not ready yet.)

So if the local indentation is not what erlang-mode would give, then I
still have to manually adjust it to match what already was there. Is
that correct?

Since I've had some diff look ok in emacs but not on github (or the
other way around, I don't remember exactly), which one is the
reference in case of mismatch?

best regards,
Vlad