[erlang-questions] Any advice to a Java webhost company about Erlang hosting?

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 12:22:41 CET 2014

I've need Java hosting. Legacy code in some cases, Unobtainium in
Erlang for others.

I've got Java hosting. I like the guy who does it. He's been doing it
a long time. He's good at it. He's responsive. But he's hurting
because of cloud services. He needs a new angle.

I google on Erlang hosting. First link: somebody asking "where are the
Erlang hosts?" Answer: sorry.

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5244703/hosting-for-erlang-application

... followed by a couple of recommendations to my host's competition
for VPS and whatever.

It looks like there's still a need to be filled - snap-together Erlang
hosting - and some people looking for their next move in web hosting.
This might be it. I guess in the case of Java web hosts, Erjang would
be a place to start. Any suggestions?

I can't exactly make a career of this at the moment, it's just an
idea, but if it could eventually help somebody, and help get me
Erlang's advantages ....

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner@REDACTED
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry