[erlang-questions] Any advice to a Java webhost company about Erlang hosting?

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Wed Feb 5 12:26:18 CET 2014

Hi!

http://appfog.com is advertising that it supports Erlang. Last time I
checked, for some months ago, it wasn't available yet (but it was
advertised). Check it out.

regards,
Vlad