[erlang-questions] [Nix-dev] Erlang Package Manager

stewart mackenzie setori88@REDACTED
Wed Dec 31 06:49:36 CET 2014

Dear all,

I am an Erlang programmer and I use NixOS almost exclusively.

Here is a nix project that compiles and deploys MongooseIM

https://github.com/headcounter/deployment

You can visit www.headcounter.org/hydra to see the CI.
Particularly this build: https://headcounter.org/hydra/eval/14531
which also runs the tests :
https://headcounter.org/hydra/build/447454/download/1/ct_report/
and builds the manual.

Points of interest:
This file builds the erlang dependencies:
https://github.com/headcounter/deployment/blob/master/pkgs/build-support/build-erlang.nix
Here are the erlang dependencies for MongooseIM :
https://github.com/headcounter/deployment/tree/master/pkgs/erldeps
This folder deals with MongooseIM:
https://github.com/headcounter/deployment/tree/master/pkgs/mongooseim

Have fun!

We'll be rolling out NixOS in production shortly.

Kind regards
Stewart