[erlang-questions] All possible internal states of Erlang/OTP random module are practically computable

Thu Dec 25 03:32:28 CET 2014

A quick guess would be no. I'm pretty sure such a solution would have two
problems:

* It would not pass the necessary statistical tests well enough.
* It would be considerably slower than appropriating a PRNG made for the
purpose.