[erlang-questions] Why EEP-0018 "JSON bifs" (and conforming libraries) are "wrong" about object encoding (i.e. `[{}]`)

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Wed Aug 27 11:53:34 CEST 2014

Hello,

EEP18 will probably never been implemented in OTP, and if it does, it will probably end up using maps to represent objects instead of tuples and lists. Remember that this EEP18 has been written long before maps were implemented.

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine