[erlang-questions] Inter-node communication bottleneck

Jon Schneider jon@REDACTED
Wed Aug 20 13:37:02 CEST 2014

Isn't this simply pushing the performance of Erlang regardless of
networking ?

I'm sitting at a machine which yes is several years old and running
Windows XP but with a simple ping-pong atom message test between a pair of
processes I get around 125k messages/second.

Compiling with [hipe] doesn't seem to make any difference.

Jon