[erlang-questions] Inter-node communication bottleneck

Jihyun Yu yjh0502@REDACTED
Wed Aug 20 13:08:45 CEST 2014

Hi, Thanks for reply!

I just tried, but it seems that there is no signigicant difference
on performance. Here's script which used on benchmarking.

https://gist.github.com/yjh0502/68d6ffce93bcbc425435