[erlang-questions] Univs starting with Erlang

Jason Stokes glasper9@REDACTED
Thu Aug 14 11:21:04 CEST 2014

I don't know if this helps, but the Australian National University uses /Haskell/ as the

introductory language in its COMP1100/1130  Data Structures and Algorithms I course.

The ANU does cover Erlang, but in a later course on functional programming. The first year course material could easily be adapted to use Erlang, of course (and I've always felt Erlang would work better, since if one thing is certain, beginners struggle horribly with statically typed languages.)

Course material is available here:

http://cs.anu.edu.au/student/comp1100/