[erlang-questions] Univs starting with Erlang

Guido Rumi guido.rumi@REDACTED
Wed Aug 13 23:38:10 CEST 2014

Universidad Nacional de Rosario (Rosario-Santa Fe, Argentina) also teaches
Erlang. It's used to teach concurrency, message passing between processes,
etc. as part of the first course of Operating Systems in Computer Science.
To finish the course it's required to program a mock Distributed File
System in Erlang and an other version in C. That made me realize the
benefits of using Erlang in concurrent systems, the version coded in C was
much more tedious to accomplish and debugging was an issue.

Links: http://www.fceia.unr.edu.ar/lcc/r322/enlaces.php