[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 17.0 and android

Erik Reitsma erlang@REDACTED
Mon Apr 21 15:36:30 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I will update my Erlang4Android
(https://code.google.com/p/erlang4android/) to 17.0 soon (this week, I
hope). I have it working on my own device, I just need to add the
interface to the Android functions from Scripting Layer for Android
(SL4A). I want to use the $handle_undefined_function instead of hacking
the error handler as I did with the R16 version.
Most of the work I did for Erlang4Android is included in the official
release of 17.0, but not all (which I found out when I tried to run the
build without modifications).

I see no need to root the device (for installing Erlang) if you use my
installer.

Regards,
*Erik.