[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 17.0 and android

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon Apr 21 12:59:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

There is a HOW TO docs. They covers build procedure and release preparation. However, there is not any silver bullet for deployment into device. If you are looking OTP deployment to high-end device then you might need to root it. I managed to deploy it into device using RnD mode and adb tool. What is your target device?

Best Regards,
Dmitry