[erlang-questions] how do you build your releases with/without rebar?

Dmitry Belyaev be.dmitry@REDACTED
Sun Apr 13 23:40:23 CEST 2014

What kind of problems did you experienced with git submodules? I had never had any problems with them in git and only minor problems in web UIs. Submodules allow manual control over versions used which is sometimes the only way if dependencies want different versions of a library.
--
Best wishes,
Dmitry Belyaev