[erlang-questions] Dangers of generating a large erlang module

Erik Søe Sørensen eriksoe@REDACTED
Sun Sep 29 19:36:02 CEST 2013

Core Erlang is an intermediate  representation in the Erlang compiler - but
also (afaik) a fairly well-defined/public one and one that is stable.
I don't think you'll find much in the vein of tutorials. Try getting erlc
to output the intermediate format, though, for a small program similar to
what you'll be using it for.