[erlang-questions] Dangers of generating a large erlang module

Ivan uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Sun Sep 29 19:20:03 CEST 2013

Thanks! I think I'll try and head in that direction. I've had a few goes at other methods (db lookup etc) and they're much slower than this "dynamic hardcoding"). I'll sniff around for Core Erlang tutorials.

Best wishes

Ivan

--
festina lente