[erlang-questions] Suggested articles / blog posts on "Essential Erlang"

Fred Hebert <>
Thu Sep 19 16:58:50 CEST 2013

I think Jesper (jlouis) has plenty of great articles and blog posts that
I would categorize as very useful when it comes to "thinking in Erlang":

I also tend to like reading Paolo D'Incau's blog on all things Erlang,
and relatively frequent interviews with members of the community:

There's plenty of other blogs, but those are the one that came quickly
to mind outside of some list I once had written somewhere.