[erlang-questions] Suggested articles / blog posts on "Essential Erlang"

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Thu Sep 19 16:36:04 CEST 2013

I'm preparing a talk for the Chicago Erlang conference [1] and I'm
looking for a bit of inspiration. The topic is "Essential Erlang".
I've got my own ideas here, but I'd like to conduct a survey of
excellent articles, blog posts, etc. that others have seen.

I'm looking for content that gets to the heart of a particular Erlang
topic or the Tao of Erlang and its ecosystem (not, e.g. a language
tutorial or reference).

If you can point me to something, I'd be most appreciative.

As a returned favor, I'll compile a final list of suggestions and post
it for posterity.

Garrett

[1] http://www.chicagoerlang.com