[erlang-questions] better HTTP client?

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Sun Sep 15 11:57:52 CEST 2013

Hi!

On the branch http-client-cancel-request in my git repository I have
addressed the issues you reported on request cancellation and pipelining.
Alas it was not in time for R16B02 but will probably be merged to the maint
branch soon after ...

https://github.com/IngelaAndin/otp/compare/ia;inets;http-client-cancel-request

Of course it passes our tests but all extra testing of this is welcome.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB