[erlang-questions] better HTTP client?

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon Sep 9 08:22:34 CEST 2013

Hello Chris,

I am afraid that your requirements goes beyond http client spec. You are looking for pool of http client workers accomplished with async queue in front.

I do not think that you will find a client http library that fulfills it. I would integrate queue, pool and light http client by myself. It would take more time but you will be sure about your needs.

Best Regards,
Dmitry >-|-|-*>