[erlang-questions] Question about basic use of diameter

Ferenc Holzhauser ferenc.holzhauser@REDACTED
Fri Sep 13 12:41:17 CEST 2013

Hi Tim,

For {error, no_service} of your own code: what does diameter:services()
say?
If diameter:start_service(...) worked then you should have something in
that list that is called ?NAME.
If it is not the case then check if you called start_service with the
correct data.
If you certainly did then I'm guessing rb is going to help out with some
errors to debug.

Generally diameter:service_info(yourservicenamehere, all) gives good
information for troubleshooting when your service is running.

BR,
Ferenc