[erlang-questions] Developing killer / open source apps

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Wed Nov 27 00:04:13 CET 2013

Killer Erlang FOSS?

Implementations of most communication protocols.
Code that shows where Erlang can be awesome, with awe-inspiring tech (P2P,
chat, streaming, clustering, BTC, …) all scalable and highly available.
(Erlang The Movie II was pretty good at that!)
And if those things already are created somewhere, a way to find them.

Cheers,
--
Pierre Fenoll