[erlang-questions] process per task or not ?

Ludovic Demblans ludovic@REDACTED
Fri Nov 15 23:54:19 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm not very experienced about architecture, but i would advise the 'jobs'
erlang application[1].

You can use it in your application to handle the workers and try
differents approaches. As a first step, you could (roughly or finely i
don't know) measure how muchs messages you can handle in a given time.

I hope this helps.

Lud

[1] https://github.com/esl/jobs

--
Utilisant le logiciel de courrier révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/